Birch Box Juillet 2013

I have been a member of My Little Box for 3 months now, but I have only recently discovered Birch Box and was pleasantly surprised with what I received. 

They had recently undergone a re branding and I am loving their simplistic minimalist style. 

For those new to the concept, it is a monthly membership with which you receive a box with beauty samples and other cute gifts. Not being very beauty product orientated myself, the concept appealed to me as these are products that I would not necessarily buy for myself. 

I think it would make a cute gift for someone girly as they offer 3, 6 and 9 month subscriptions.

A fun little surprise in the mailbox every month!


Peek inside my July Birchbox





1. Beauty Protector - Protect and Detangle A great leave in Spray Conditioner, just what I need for Summer, as my hair gets very dry with beach and chlorine water.

2. Blanc Cachemire - Crème de jour protectrice Not really a cream person but I will give it a try!

3. Colour Club - Vernis Reign in Spain from The Wanderlust Collection This nail polish is gorgeous but VERY neon... I gave it a try but not sure if it really me... Might be one for my sister (who arrives in 11 days!)

4. ModelCO - Shine Ultra Lip Gloss Super happy to see this Australian brand lipgloss in here! And the mini mirror on the tube is so handy!

5. Planter's - Masque Après-Soleil Again, not really a mask person, but seeing how this mask says it is for après bronzage, I might give it a go as I plan to test out a new salon in Paris offering the 'Magic Tan' shower system. 

6. Thermaliv - Soin Après-Soleil Ressourçant This is a must have summer essential when you have ghostly white fair skin like mine. I have already used it to soothe my sunburnt legs... :(

7. Bracelet Feel Good - Fun little bracelet to support the charity 'Joséphine', an association that makes beauty accessible to all women.



You can find out more about Birch Box here
13€ per month 


No comments:

Post a Comment